- Have the desire to work with youths and communities
- Good English & Malay communication skills (written and oral)
- Social Media savvy
- Willing to put effort and contribute for good teamwork
- Tough (but) warm souls
- Be able to attend an internship interview if required
- Able to start internship January 2018 onwards
- Assist Programme Manager and team in executing project tasks.
- Open to travelling and working in other events when required
- Develop on-ground event and programme management skills with different kinds of communities
- Build up creativity skills in project executions
- Get the chance to ‘berkhidmat untuk masyarakat’
- Chillax office environment & friendly officemates ; )
WOMEN:girls is a cause-driven, not-for-profit organisation (NPO) that was founded to help women realise their potential as role models and to develop children to become agents of change.
WOMEN:girls started in 2011, first as an initiative under Kakiseni, and then is registered in 2013 under the official name Pertubuhan Pembangunan Kendiri Wanita dan Gadis (PPM-001-10-21072013) as an independent organisation. It is also a listed tax-exempted organisation in Malaysia. While committed to growth from the grassroots, WOMEN:girls will not stop until better opportunities are available to those trapped by circumstance whether through policies implemented by those above or movements that start from below.
Internship Duration: Starting January 2018 onwards
Monthly Allowance: RM 500