- Attained prior academic knowledge in Advertising and/or Marketing
- Able to work remotely with a flexible schedule
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Perform market analysis and research on competition (and enemies)
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, catering especially for the Audiobook/Book Industry.
- Monitor social channels for any relevant trending news, ideas and memes, and then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Any experience in content creation is a plus (not necessarily professional)
Internship Duration: Minimum 3 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500
JOB IS EXPIRED.