- Developing and managing new sales and distribution channels;
- Building relationship with key customers in the targeted market to promote our company products;
- Marketing & promoting company products;
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information;
- Organizing events and product exhibitions;
- Managing campaigns on social media;
- To provide excellent marketing service to clients and customers;
- To maintain good client relationship and follow-up with prospect;
- To participate and execute company’s marketing planning & assignment;
- To update related and market info;
- To prepare and submit sales & activity report on weekly basis.
- Nationality : Malaysian.
- 28 years old and below.
- Min Diploma level.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Able to work during weekend/public holiday if possible.
- Hard working & able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have attitude: discipline, responsible, good time manner, polite, team work and willing to learn.
- Willing to look for new network.
- Basic Salary
- Additional appreciable cash / incentives rewards
- Career advancements opportunity
- Professional training and development provide
Internship Duration: Negotiable
Monthly Allowance: > RM500