- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic/ Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Batu Pahat, Johor.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock or executed orders, and prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Provide support to logistic team to identify improvement opportunities through data analysis.
- Organize and maintain warehouse/ inventory for efficient material storage and handling via accurate tracking and documentation.
- Plan, implement, and control the efficiency and effectiveness of forward and reverse flow of goods.
- Provide accommodation for outsider.
- Opportunity to be absord as permanent employee upon good internship performance.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500