- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Law, Legal or Equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- To assist in all general administrative matters within the Department.
- To liase with all incoming and outgoing correspondence of the Department,
- To coordinate with Regional Office / Branches / Departments in terms Claims / Legal matters.
- To assist in preparing monthly reports for reporting purposes on instructions.
- To be responsible for filing / maintaining database and relevant records of the department.
Internship Duration: 3-6 month
Monthly Allowance: > RM500