- Learn and practice basic Human Resources Department (HRD) operation in a shared service environment;
- Learn early networking with other office colleagues and Senior Management for future contacts and best work practices;
- Working with own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities;
- Delivering high levels of customer service;
- Ensuring own work adheres to DKSH CSSC policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess or pursuing at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resources/Business Administration or equivalent;
- Proficient is MS Office;
- Articulate, confident, & effective communicator (written & verbal);
- Professional & maintains discretion for confidential work;
- Able to start your internship in early January 2019;
- Monthly allowance : MYR1000;
- Working hours : 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Internship Duration: 3 to 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
JOB IS EXPIRED.