- Candidate will be trained as Recruitment Consultant.
- Understand client’s business and hiring need.
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and selecting the right candidates based on client’s requirements.
- Handling incoming calls, emails and general inquiries.
- Manage office administration and operation e.g. track office supply and purchases.
- Assist in weekly and monthly reporting matters.
- Co-ordinate and assist in recruitment process.
- Job posting.
- Career development: opportunity to be hired after internship.
- Internship period: July/August
Internship Duration: Minimum 3 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500