- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications ; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cut shot sequences to different angles at specific points in scenes, making each individual cut as fluid and seamless as possible.
- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and smoothly running story.
- Mark frames where a particular shot or piece of sound is to begin or end.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
- Verify key numbers and time codes on materials.
- Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts and/or the instructions of directors and producers
- Review assembled films or edited videotapes on screens or monitors in order to determine if corrections are necessary.
- Program computerized graphic effects.
- Review footage sequence by sequence in order to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
Monthly Allowance: RM 300
JOB IS EXPIRED.