- Student in Finance/Accounting background
- Discipline student
- Active/Proactive student
- Organize the Credit Note application from all Divisions and arrange for management review and approval.
- Process renewal of Bank Guarantee and Bankers Acceptance facility and any related transaction that due to Bank Guarantee and Banker Acceptance facility (Ear Marked).
- Process reporting on Bank Guarantee and Banker Acceptance to DRB system (COMPASS)
- Process receipt for Government, Power, Oil & Gas, Chartering, Aviation and LDW divisions
- Process daily exchange rate in JDE system and send report to all divisions.
- Process daily collection report for Government, Power, Oil & Gas, Chartering and Aviation
- Prepare manual SOA for Intergroup and Project and KPD Division
- Attahcment allowance : RM435/month (Based on attendance)
- Meal allowance : RM2.50/day (Based on attendance-Cannot accumulate)
- POS Logistics Berhad (PLB) always give the right exposure to the students so that they will be prepared to enter the work-life
- Previously, the potential interns had been absorbed as PLB’s staff. Who knows you are next
Internship Duration: Based on university requirements
Monthly Allowance: RM 400