- Candidate must posses Diploma/Degree or Studying/Studied the related field
- Proficient in both written and spoken in English & Malay
- Own transport will be advantages
- Good communication skill and interpersonal
- Multitask and driven to be a great teammate
- Work independently and well organized
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays and flexible working schedule
- Hardworking and can work under minimum supervision
- Computer literate in MS office applications
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply
- Can start anytime in May/June/July onwards 2019 (Duration 3-month minimum)
- The Event Coordinator Intern will play a key role in supporting our events.
- The role will support by providing assistance with events management, execution, communication, and design.
- The Event Coordinator Intern reports to the Event Manager.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual interested in learning more about event planning.
- The internship offers exciting hands-on experience and the opportunity to gain new skills than only the responsibility points
- Assist in ensuring proactive planning, communication, and scheduling of a wide variety of events including annual events, dinner programs, networking events, and special events.
- Assist in the program content development for events, create and coordinate the drafting/distribution of promotional materials with designers
- Assist in managing pre-on-site and post for all events and programs
- Work with Project Manager to plan and execute all activities necessary to ensure successful events
- Participate in planning committee meetings including distributing agenda and taking minutes
- Secure equipment and rentals as needed, set-up, tear-down, and help coordination of the overall event execution
- Claims for outstation work
- Great exposure and learning experience
Job Type: Internship
Salary: RM100.00 to RM600.00 /month
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500