- day-to-day management of allocated work scope according to agreed programme and scope of work, including but not limited to research, daily media monitoring and logistics support
- Assist in the preparation of contact reports following client meetings and timely submission of such reports to clients
- Assist account servicing team to draft written materials to be submitted to client
- Assist in media monitoring of relevant dailies/publications/broadcast for clients
- Assist in media liaison
- Contribute creative inputs towards clients’ PR programmes and proposals during internal discussions
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by Superior on the Job
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
Monthly Allowance: RM 300
JOB IS EXPIRED.