- Cooked and served food and meals in accordance with planned menus, diet plans, recipes, portions, temperature control procedures and facility policies.
- Properly labeled and stored all raw food ingredients including produce, meat, fish, poultry, dairy and dry goods in the appropriate storage room, walk-in refrigerator, freezer or cooler.
- Ensured apt portions, chopping and storage of ingredients as needed for preparation of food items
- Cleaned, peeled and plated fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Prepared ingredients with right weigh, measure and mix.
- Greeting and serving customers with your best
- Prepare or serve food and drinks.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
- Take orders from customers.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
Monthly Allowance: RM 300
JOB IS EXPIRED.