- To perform all general and administraive duties and tasks assigned from time to time.
- To provide support in basic purchasing and accounts related work.
- To handle incoming and outgoing faxes, memos, telephone calls and courier services.
- To perform ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Human Resource Management/Economics or equivalent.
- Required skills: Microsoft office.
- Required language: English, Malay.
- Internship position for duration of 3-6 months.
Internship Duration: 5-6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 300
JOB IS EXPIRED.