- Have excellent problem-solving skills and ability to execute through on the task given by a superior.
- Have a positive attitude, approachable and believes in team spirit.
- Possesses basic computer skills and able to adapt to a small growing business environment.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
Are you the assistant we have been looking for？ A full-time administrative assistant who can help the company to grow Have you always dream of having a stable job? Have you ever tried not waking up early for work? Don’t you dream of avoiding the morning traffic jam and able to travel smoothly from your house to the company?
– These are just some of the benefits of working at our company –
Processing documents, organizing invoices and receipts, uploading photos and reviews of customers, and other related administrative jobs.
Contact center information clerks provide advice and information to clients, respond to queries regarding a company’s or an organization’s goods, services or policies, and process financial transactions using the telephone or electronic communications media such as email. They are located in premises that may be remote from clients or other operations of the organizations or companies about whom information is provided.
- Tasks include –
- Dealing with incoming calls and messages from clients, whether to answer queries, handle calls for service or sort out complaints;
- Identifying requirements and entering events into a computer system;
- Dispatching tasks to other units, when relevant;
- Invoicing or handling payments, where necessary;
- Sending letters, information sheets and other documents to clients;
- Advising clients of additional products or services.
- Experience is not necessary, we will provide the training. The working attitude is more important.
- If you are under the age of 30, meet the above requirements, and able to work in a 11am – 9pm or 9am-6am systems,
- Our company is located in the heart of Kota Damansara. 10-15 minutes walking distance from MRT Surian Station
- Monthly dinner
- Attendance Reward
Internship Duration: Depends on Student university/college requirement
Monthly Allowance: RM 500