- Report to the Head of Design
- To have strong co-ordination with the Project Team and time management skills with the ability to communicate design briefs and concepts effectively.
- To work and collaborate closely with all departments to ensure correct information and error free drawings.
- To have good understanding of design, regulations and project implementation process is essential.
- Responsible for the development, completeness of details & drawings and conduct site measurements where necessary.
- Follow through on the whole life span of projects while ensuring the highest quality standards are met.
- Prepare the final drawings by studying engineering sketches, specifications and supporting documents.
- To modify and redraw drawings by studying changes in components, parts and identifications.
- To review construction drawings vs tender drawings and feedback to Project Team.
- To perform periodical site validation to ensure construction works are carried out as per construction drawings.
- Maintain technical knowledge and related information, backup of data etc.
- Utilize drafting resources and new tools to be more efficient in providing end results.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior and the management.
Internship Duration: min.3 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry