- Have basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Proactive in nature, great initiator, and a strong communication skills would be an added advantage.
- Loves doing routine job
- A perfectionist who likes to solve human problems.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- 2 internship position(s) for duration 3 or 4 month(s)
- Based in Kajang
- Working hour(s): 10.00 AM to 6.30 PM
- Possess own transport
- Assist in developing our existing social media marketing platforms
- Online solving customer’s problem
- Send notification to customer
- Help customer in shipping coordinator
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist manager for daily office activities or operation
- Other duties may be arise from time to time and may be assigned accordingly
- Friendly working environment
- Exposure to a field industry and practical experience.
- Breakfast and lunch meal provided
- Monthly Allowance
- Appointed for permenant post if successful
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500