Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the customer appointment.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create
presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
JOB IS EXPIRED.