● Manage daily inventory record through SQL system.
● Manage daily sales record through SQL system and report.
● Creating and updating expense reports
● Prepare and record invoices from all suppliers.
● Prepare, record and send invoices to customers as needed
● Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies
● Processing reimbursement forms
● Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
● Maintain digital and physical financial records
● Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
● Assist preparing monthly statutory accounts & amp; payments
● Manage filings and documentations needed especially for Accounts
Working Hours: Monday-Friday & 8.30am-5.30pm
Internship Duration: 6 month
Monthly Allowance: RM 300