WE”RE HOW HIRING internship for courses ACCOUNTING/ FINANCE
Company is seeking a motivated accounting intern who is ready to apply knowledge of financial terms and principles to an authentic real-world experience. The intern will assist with a wide range of duties, including analysing data, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied accounting activities. This is an exciting opportunity for any student pursuing a career in finance.
The objective of this program is to transit our skills and knowledge to the concerned trainees. Hopefully we can expose them to the real work environment in workplace. The internship students allowance can be negotiated.
- Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting major
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Skill in UBS Accounting System or Others Software Accounting
- Able to work independently & responsible with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Practical experience with a wide variety of accounting activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Flexible schedule for students
- ALLOWANCE available
Students who are interested to join us, need to attach their CV ‘s and each semester result slip for application. For those who are interested, I do hope they can submit their application via mail to
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry