- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3-5 month(s)
- Applicant must be able to work at Bandar Pinggiran Subang, Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Perform accounting, audit and tax tasks.
- Training will be provided and employee will be supervised.
- To handle full set of accounts and cash flow management.
- To handle accounts receivables and account payables.
- To handle correspondence with suppliers and authorities / 3rd parties,
- Ensuring in timely closing of monthly accounts.
- Handle full set of account timely reported to GST submission.
- Handle of filing, keep record and assuring accurate documents filing.
- General office administration works.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare related companies transactions and ensure reconciling items are followed up properly.
- To prepare, analyse and report financial results.
- Ensure accounting records & systems are in compliance with company policies, approved accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Shift allowance worth RM300 if the successful applicant is not late more than 30 minutes in punch card submission.
Internship Duration: 3-5 month(s)
Monthly Allowance: RM 300
JOB IS EXPIRED.