- Assist to process all invoices in Ariba/SAP from 3 way matching (verifying purchase orders, good received and invoice) to payment, ensure timely and accurate posting and payment
- Assist to process staff claim by verifying supporting document and staff entitlement, ensure timely and accurate staff disbursement
- Assist in the preparation of monthly analysis report
- Assist to prepare monthly inter-company Matching Report for Group Reporting which includes performing investigation and resolving differences
- Assist to prepare monthly aging report, update and monitor account receivables credit control as per group policy
- Assist to perform addition/ disposal/ deprecation of fixed assets related matter
- Assist to prepare monthly fixed asset schedule for reporting purpose
- Assist to perform bank reconciliations which includes investigating and reconciling the differences on a timely basis
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the assistant manager in order to meet business requirements
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
Special business knowledge and skills :
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Independent and good communication skill
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
Internship Duration: 3 to 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500