Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world’s leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has more than 1,000 offices in over 100 countries, with approximately 63,000 employees. Our key business activities and market position are built on our global network and the company’s truly world class capabilities in Seafreight, Airfreight, Contract Logistics and Lead Logistics. Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and customer service excellence make us a market leader in Malaysia, the Far East Region and the rest of the world.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Treasury
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
Internship Duration: 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500