This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. Interns will learn how to take skills he or she may have acquired in school related to his or her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting.
Interns will work with our dynamic team who will guide them in working at fields. This is the place where ideas can be heard and knowledge can expand! Learn the technical aspects of social media, creative design, and also enhance writing skill in digital marketing setup.
- Project co-lead to launch Workplace by Facebook
- Re-design web content and intranet
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns for reporting
- Assist in the digital marketing development process
- Monitor the campaign performance daily
- Report to the superior for any unusual performance in campaign or website
- Contribute content for digital marketing and web development
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Multimedia Design/ Advertising/ Media or any relevant field with CGPA at least 3.0 and above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Familiar with social media.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally.
- Internship duration of 3 – 6 months.
Internship Duration: 3 months - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500