As part of HR initiative to support the business growth and building a sustainable talent, we would like to invite students in the relevant field of studies to join our Internship Placement Programme.
At NAMA Foundation, you will learn about our business operation and have the opportunity to participate in some of the specific function’s project.
As our INTERN, you will get to have hands on experience with:
- Work assignments with departments like Finance and Administrative, Programs, Planning, Development & Studies and Partnership
- Support operationalization with all units
- Happy and energetic work culture
Join Us If You:
- Expected to be proactive
- Able to work in team
- Improving the process
- Performing data analysis and thinking outside of the box
- Field of Studies: Business Administration / Mass Communication / Computer / IT / related
- Required Language(s) : English and Bahasa (Oral and Written)
- Required Skill(s) : Content Writing/ Editing & Design (Video and Document) / Team Work / Research / Information Management
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur (Public Transport within Walking Distance)
- No work experience required.
- Internship Position open throughout the year
Interested applicants, please write-in with detailed resume to ">“> with your availability and career objective long-term
Monthly Allowance: > RM500