- Managing office utilities payment, payment to clients
- Issue PO/Invoice upon business deals with clients
- Managing office necessities
- Updating and keep track asset records
- Clerical works (photocopying, fax, courier document)
- Making sure all utilities / payment record / inventory record are updated and documented properly
- Having experience doing Personal Assistance work is an added advantage
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, secretarial, administrative
- Preferably Internship students looking for Administration placement or Junior Executive specialized in Administrative or equivalent .
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Internship duration 3 to 6 months.
- Candidate must possess own transport
- Candidate must be willing to adapt to any ad-hoc task and make sure it is completed within required time-frame
- Good inter-personal skills and well spoken both English and Bahasa.
Internship Duration: 3 to 6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 400
JOB IS EXPIRED.