- Assist in managing day to day financial operations.
- Handle and deal with payees and banks on payment matters (bank in slip).
- Rolling forward the schedules and reports.
- Staff Claim preparation and vouching to supporting documents.
- Bi-monthly Download of Bank Statement for all bank account.
- Update collection daily basis in excel.
- Other key administrative functions and ad-hoc assignment in Finance Department.
- Candidate must possess or currently be pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, power point
- 1 Internship position available for duration of 3-6 months.
- Organized individual with good team work spirit.
- Able to converse in English AND Mandarin and communicate well.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500