We are looking for Interns to help shape the future of Entrepreneurs. You will join a dynamic and growing team to help entrepreneurs across both Malaysia and the wider region.
You will have the opportunity to work and support key MaGIC managers on strategic projects in dynamic teams across different divisions. Work will be varied and challenging. Based on your skills and interests, you will be assigned to marketing & communications, human resources, social entrepreneurship, community, MaGIC Academy or Global & Regional Program teams.
We are looking for candidates who are currently in the 3rd or 4th year of their Bachelor Degree and willing to work in Cyberjaya .
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Internship duration of minimum 3 months
- Good communication skills
- Able to relate people at all level
- Good time management
- Willing to learn
- Internship allowance of RM800
Internship Duration: 3 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500