We are looking for a driven Media Strategist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The job description example below highlights major tasks, duties, and responsibilities that make the role of an Intern Mobile Strategist:
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive, audience research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of mobile infrastructure
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Journalism, Media, and Communication or Public Relations.
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry