During the internship period, they will be exposed to these area:
- Dealing with both local & oversea vendors.
- Participate in daily operational purchasing needs such as coordinate with department head planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Assist in implementing internal procurement strategies to cater high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Assist in credit control functions & collections.
- Coordinate with sales representative on pre-sales documentation preparation.
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Assist in general administration & management tasks.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- We prefer someone enjoy working in fast and dynamic environment.
- No prior experience required.
- We prefer someone able to start immediately.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 – 6 month(s).
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500