During the internship period, they will be exposed to these area:
- Ensure all necessary database are updated to system and templates.
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Assist in general administration & management tasks.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- We prefer someone enjoy working in fast and dynamic environment.
- No prior experience required.
- We prefer someone able to start immediately.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to relate people at all level.
- Good time management.
- Willing to learn.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia.
- 2 Internship position(s) required.
- Internship allowance, please contact us at +603-22028640
Internship Duration: 3 - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500