Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
Doka Malaysia is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
The Internship Program at first glance:
Internship is made for young and talented graduates/post graduates in interested in gaining real corporate experience in Doka Malaysia.
We are currently looking for exceptional talent with a passion for construction, and seek to employ individuals who demonstrate a combination of superior academic pedigree and performance with demonstrated ability to manage and excel at analytically and organizationally complex issues. Individuals joining Doka are assured of a rewarding career in construction and formwork specialist, and exposure to a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment.
The internship programme is the best opportunity to explore real corporate experience within the construction space. The typical duration and timing is 8 to 12 weeks, though in some cases, there may be opportunities to intern for fewer weeks this is dependent on the office and the availability of the intern.
You will be given the opportunity to work alongside with experienced DOKA managers/ team leaders, and you will be challenged to takle real situation with the objective of achieving business needs. At the end of the internship, interns who have met performance expectations will be considered to return fulltime once they have graduated from university. As important, the interns can make a more informed decision in regards to pursuing DOKA in the long term.
We currently offering internship in the following departments:
- Planning and calculation of formwork constructions
- Support in the preparation of offers and order processing
- Provide analysis, design, calculations and material lists
- Support in the establishment of competition and market analyses
- Monitoring of inventory levels and yard management, order processing
- Business process improvement, contract management
- Material acquisition and control to exceed customer expectation
HR & Admin/Support
- Support HR&Admin Executive in the day-to-day HR operations e.g. recruitment, training coordination, event management, work permit application, etc.
- You are a Malaysian or Permanent Resident
- You are a graduate/post graduate or a current student
- You are currently pursuing or hold degree in Business admin, Civil Engineering, Supply chain, Finance, or other relevant subjects
- You can commit to at least two (2) months internship
- You want to start your career in Construction/ engineering solutions industry?
Apply NOW or contact Carolyn Khaw Hui Hui Head of HR Doka Malaysia
Internship Duration: minimum 8 weeks
Monthly Allowance: > RM500