- Identify and establish relationships with prominent influencers and strategic partners to create content and engagement.
- Adjusting outreach strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Assist in the planning, budgeting, execution and evaluation of projects as needed.
- Measure and report results of outreach and other efforts to determine brand building and success.
- Monitors competitive markets/programs and marketing activities.
- Prepares marketing activity reports and presents to management.
- Maintains updated spreadsheet of influencer contacts and team documents.
- Study in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and monitoring tools (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Basic knowledge of influencer marketing
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Preferably able to speak and write in English, Chinese and Malay.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and accountability.
Monthly Allowance: > RM500