- Sourcing for potential candidates based on the profiles given.
- Arranging and coordinating interviews with hiring Manager.
- Attend recruitment events such as career fair, career talks, college visit, etc.
- To assist in general tasks of HR such as updating and filing of leaves application, checking payroll and updating of overtime.
- Other ad hoc task as and when given by an immediate superior.
- Communication and problem-solving skills are tested here, don’t be surprise the reality is cruel that we imagine, and sharpening the skills with us
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Midah, Cheras
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Internship Duration: 3 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500