6 Months Internship Period – MUST be able to commence from January till June 2018.
The Human Resources Intern will directly assist the Senior Human Resources Manager with a wide range of projects related to:
- Source for Resumes
- Arrange Interviews with Candidates on a daily basis
- Work closely with the Hiring Managers on hiring
- To update Weekly New-Joiners List
- To update Recruitment Tracker
- To update Candidate Database
- Create Employee P-files for all New Joiners
- To update HR Systems for all New Joiners
- To update Displinary Tracker
- To prepare for weekly onboarding
- Update Employee’s Leaves
- Ad Hoc work
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- You must be energetic, passionate about Human Resources and able to work well under pressure
By the end of this Internship you will be able to obtain 360-degree experience in Human Resources.
Internship Duration: 6 Months from January till June 2018
Monthly Allowance: > RM500