- Pursuing a diploma or degree in HR or Psychology or Business Administration field
- CGPA of 2.5 and above
- Proficient in English, speaking and writing.
- Detail-oriented and tactful, consistent & accurate in communication
- Hardworking and responsible
- Proficient in email/tech and Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Persistent in following up and through to completion
- Active involvement in the recruitment process of Flexiroamers (screenings of resumes, phone interview, and coordination of face-to-face interviews)
- Participation in recruitment-related events, such as career fairs, with the opportunity to be involved in the execution process
- Opportunity to gain hands-on exposure in the area of employee engagement by planning and executing internal events such as festive celebrations and monthly outings
- Development and enhancement in digital marketing skills (e.g. creative writing & artwork designing)
- Active involvement in the planning and executing of employer branding strategies
Internship Duration: 3 months/6 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.