- To attend incoming calls, placing telephone calls and taking phone messages in a professional manner
- Responsible for the daily operation of the information desk including guest inquiries, guest check in and check out, supervise cleaner’s cleaning work and quality, and a good working knowledge of current and upcoming events
- Able to attend emergency incidents happened to guest.
- Uphold strong customer service standards
- Possess at least a SPM or Diploma in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent
- Able to speak in English fluently
- Have knowledge about interesting places and famous food in job location
- Pleasant & cheerful personality
- Friendly with cheeky personality, possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong disciplines, commitments and self-initiative
- Must be willing to work on shift including working on weekends and public holidays
- 2 full time positions available
- Able to speak Mandarin / Cantonese will be an added advantage
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
JOB IS EXPIRED.