You will report directly to the Senior Graphic Designer. Your duties and work exposure to be gained are as per the following:
Assistance in Multimedia & Graphic design
- Work together with lead designers & Marketing team to design marketing collaterals for both corporate & in house communication (print & electronic): brochures, product packaging, website, catalogues, posters, banners bunting, corporate e-newsletter etc.
- Brainstorm and come up with ideas/concepts
- Update / design the graphical layout of websites, micro sites and landing pages
- A standard understanding of spoken & written English
- Works well in a team environment and with a diverse group of people
- A fast learner and able work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant Tertiary education – Diploma/Degree in Art /Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent (degree holder preferred – foreigners are also encouraged to apply)
- Proficient in Adobe In-Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Premiere etc.
- Experience and understanding in other fields related to design (photo, web, video) will be an added advantage
Please send your resume to
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500