- You will work on a variety of products, including educational products, apparel, books, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity, branding etc.
- Review final layout and suggest improvements when necessary.
- Coordinate with printers as necessary.
- Develop creative and innovative ideas of design for digital media ie website, social media and mobile
- Manage on-site photography and videography and able to create video / motion graphic.
- Perform ad-hoc works as assigned and needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, typography, multimedia design software, web design/basic HTML & CSS, photography, videography
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Internship Duration: 1 year
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.