Are you in search of a reputable engineering and construction company to complete your internship? This is the place to be!
Open to all undergraduates pursuing their tertiary studies within and outside the country, the Gamuda Internship Programme (GIP) provides an all-inclusive experiential programme for students who wish to hone their chosen expertise and gain real-life working experience in one of the largest and most successful construction and infrastructure developers in Malaysia.
Successful interns will be based at chosen departments and ongoing projects within our Group, and will be given tasks that have a close correlation to your specified major. A crucial component of the internship, each undergraduate is assigned a supervisor and mentor who would assist you in laying a good foundation for real-world work relating to your course of study.
Comprehensive training and support will be provided through our Orientation Programme, scheduled self- development sessions and progress monitoring framework.
Application Criteria for GIP
- Applicants pursuing first degree courses in institution of higher learning in Malaysia or abroad
- Undergraduates from disciplines relevant to Gamuda’s business operations, namely: Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Construction Management, Commerce & Business Studies, Finance, Human Resource, IT and Management
- Available for a continuous period of minimum 10 weeks, as part of their mandatory industrial course requirement or for the purpose of internship experience. Interns to specify start and end dates
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- GIP applications need to be submitted at least 2 months before commencement date by providing a copy of the applicant’s resume, latest results transcript and learning expectations
- Display a positive outlook and openness for learning
- Preference will be given to third year undergraduates or where industrial training is a requirement for the completion of their degree
- Number of GIP places offered at any one time is subject to placement availability at Gamuda’s respective units and projects
*This vacancy was automatically added by intern.my. Please contact us if your are the owner of this company
Internship Duration: Minimum of 10 weeks
We will send you an email with the job information for later review.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidates are invited to email your application and detailed resume to email@example.com