- Able to speak English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Friendly with cheeky personality, possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong disciplines, commitments and self-initiative
- Must be willing to work on shift including working on weekends and public holidays
- To attend incoming calls, placing telephone calls and taking phone messages
- To greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, and customers in a professional manner
- Responsible for the daily operation of the information desk including cash handling responsibilities, check in and check out, and a good working knowledge of current and upcoming events.
- Issue keys, give out directions, and welcome guests to the union
- Uphold strong customer service standards
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.