- Assist in handling full set of accounts including accounts payable, receivable, general
- Assist in performing monthly closing of accounts, including preparation of schedules
and financial reports for subsidiaries based in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Assist in issuing invoices, credit notes, and statements of accounts and ensure
accurate and prompt billings.
- Assist in intercompany billings, cash flow forecast schedule and reconciliation.
- Assist in the preparation of budget reports to reflect costs and spending and provide
financial information for management.
- Assist in liaising with tax agent and company secretary on regulatory and financial
- Assist and handle any ad-hoc assignments as and when required by management.
- Studied ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/LCCI/CAT/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office Skills and accounting systems
- Organized and possess good time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Good team player
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500