- Coordinating event needs between vendors and production team on the event
- Oversee logistics, event set up and tear down and smooth execution of events
- Prepare key reports and documentations for post event reporting
- Coordinate and manage the set-up and production of the event on site, ensuring the delivery of a high quality event.
- Plan and propose workflows for every event.
- Apply for licences, permits required with the relevant authorities.
- Key liaison between client, event managers, in-house designers and other 3rd party vendors leading up to the event, ensuring that both client and event requirements are met.
Internship Duration: 3 - 6 MONTHS
Monthly Allowance: RM 500
JOB IS EXPIRED.