About the Company
Brought to life in 1991, we’ve been around longer than most agencies of our kind. Our philosophy is simple – to provide client solutions that are integrated, market-oriented, and results-driven. ROOTS Malaysia provides expertise in creative services, brand activation, relationship marketing, and brand management. We also work with our network partners in PR and digital marketing to drive the integrated strategies that we develop for clients. Like the roots of the redwood tree, the individual strengths of the discipline-specific departments in our family inform our integrated approach to marketing excellence. Job Description 1) Assist in planning and brainstorming ideas for
- Assist in planning and brainstorming ideas for event.
- Assist in event preparation & execution for multiple events. (Conference, roadshow, seminar, dinner event and etc.)
- Assist in events set up and to support on event day(s).
- Involve in coordination works and sourcing for suppliers, talents and etc.
- Assist in working for simple post event report.
- To complete all other duties assigned by the supervisor on the given dateline.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Resourceful and quick thinking. Willing to give the best when he/she is given a task.
- Creative and think-out-the box for event idea and gimmick.
- Candidates who possess own transport has an added advantage.
Internship Duration: 3 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500