Position: Engineer/Assistant Engineer
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
Position: HVAC Technician
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
Internship Duration: 1 year
Monthly Allowance: > RM500