- Contribute in improving functionality and accessibility for computer systems, services, and user interface.
- Assist with leaning management system administration, courses and technology.
- Provide technical support to employees and training non-technical workers on the learning management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
- Determine the practicality of changes and modification of system.
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma program.
- Second or Final year undergraduate or Diploma student.
- Critical thinking, excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, have a good learning aptitude, and the ability to work well with others.
- Required skills using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Apps.
- Preferred skills using Linux, Educational Technology, Learning Management Systems, Moodle, HTML.
Monthly Allowance: RM 500