If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join us and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, we offer career opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our internship programme provides practical students or fresh graduates with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their degrees. We also see this as an opportunity to train and identify practical students or fresh graduates for future hiring.
As an intern, you will be assisting the Commercial & Marketing team in Singapore and Malaysia. This role is perfect for those who are seeking a well-rounded experience of different marketing tasks and provide you with the industry knowledge from a regional perspective. Ultimately, you will be able to put your university training to properly use and gain broad marketing experience in the real world.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Work closely with the Singapore and Malaysia marketing team to plan, coordinate, and execute the marketing, promotional, growth campaigns through omnichannel retail that drive traffics, user and vendor acquisition, and brand visibility
- Assist in e-commerce, retail marketing, digital marketing, as well as social media marketing
- Assist in growing new leads, which includes marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Research and study on the up-to-date knowledge of the retail industry, customer preferences, and latest market trends in achieving the company’s competitive advantage
- Gain event management experience by attending and assisting the team during event setup and dismantling, as well as the end-to-end process
- Generate leads, increase the number of conversions, answer customer queries, follow up and prepare sales documentation.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc projects and related duties as and when required from time to time
- Candidate must be currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business, Communications, Public Relations or any discipline; CGPA of 3.3 or above, or at least second class upper.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and Powerpoint
- Articulate with strong communication skills in English and Mandarin, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of E-Commerce platforms including Shopify, Lazada, Shopee, and Zalora and more
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to share ideas
- A resourceful individual with good organizational and problem-solving skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Flexible, energetic and motivated to work in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, adaptable and desire to learn along with professional drive
- Good team-player with dynamic leadership capabilities and ability to work independently
- Creative and stay up to trends on the latest international & local social media & pop culture
- A good eye for design or some experience in photography, videography or photos/videos
- Able to think outside the box that will make an impact effective and engaging copywriting skills
- No experience is required as training will be provided
- Must possess own transport with a valid driving license
- May required to work out of regular business hours or periods based on business needs
- Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen and willing to work at Seri Kembangan
- Able to start immediately will be an advantage
Why joins our team?
- See your ideas become a reality and generate value to the company
- An open, innovative and performance-driven working culture with strong team spirit
- Enriching internship and great opportunities for full-time employment
If you think you have all the above or more, please email us with your cover letter and resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in joining us.
Internship Duration: 3 to 6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500