Have you heard of our brand portfolio? BMW, P&G, Unicharm, Nestle, Xiaomi, Porsche, Swisse, Unilever, Shiseido, Secret Labs and many more. AAD is the brand behind the brands when you shop online in SEA. Founded as an eCommerce enabler in 2016 we have rapidly expanded to manage a brand portfolio with offices in Jakarta, HCMC, Singapore, KL, Manila, Bangkok and Iloilo.
We work provide a full e-commerce enabler service including content & creativity, live chat, e-distribution, technology integration and warehouse fulfillment. Our partners include Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, Ninja Van, Zalora, Redmart, Tiki, Tokopedia and Qoo10.
As an E-Commerce Intern, you assist and manage the account, are the primary interface to brands and marketplace, have full responsibility for brand Gross Margin, developing and executing the account plan, and ensuring account KPI’s and SLA’s are met and continually improved upon. You will also assist brands for managing their website operation from day to day execution level up to strategic level.
Reporting to Brand Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in managing brand e-store operations including key visuals, pricing competitiveness, assortment, stock availability of all available assortment
- Managing relationships with brands and e-commerce marketplace who are key players in their respective industries
- Assist in developing cross-functional strategy to grow brands’ business and ensure smooth operations
- Negotiating deals with brand and working with campaign team to develop matching initiatives to boost revenues
- Managing and communicating key brand specific e-store performance indicators and deliver performance based on these indicators.
- Developing and delivering regular Business Reviews to brands and e-commerce marketplace
- Driving performance to reach targets with a focus on conversion
- Learn to understand the E-commerce fulfillment process and how to achieve cost effective business solutions
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Minimum of High School or Pre-University Education
- Solid written and verbal English proficiency
- Strong communication skills, openness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, problem-solving, detail-oriented and getting-things-done attitude
Internship Duration: 3 Months and above
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry