- Knowledegable on basic Malaysian Cuisine and cooking skills
- Management skills on inventory and ingredients preparation
- Serving the customers (Guest and walk in) with buffet style and ala’ carte meals
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the workplace
- Maintaining the inventory and groceries ordering
- Maintaining the quality of the foods
We provides :
- Travel cost ( Bus tickets, Ferry Tickets )
- Island Life!
Please send your resume directly to since intern.my is still in beta, I did not received any applicants resume via their automated e-mail.
Internship Duration: 3 - 6 Months
Monthly Allowance: RM 400