Designation: Corporate Insights Analyst Intern
Nature of role: Social Media Analytics and Consultancy
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Good communications skill
– Adequate writing / report writing capability
– Familiar with Social Media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter)
– Eager to learn and adapt
Preferable Additional Skills:
– Proficient in multiple languages; English, Malay, Chinese, Tamil
– Design skills would be added advantage
– Knowledge in Social Media Marketing
Task / Role Description:
– Determine the best methodology to use, based on clients’ objectives and goals.
– Set up tools for data gathering purpose.
– Perform data cleaning and filter out irrelevant data.
– Code high volume of data of social media users’ activities.
– Integrate all categorized data and summarize with actionable insightful information.
– Compile data and insights gathered into presentation reports for clients.
– Interns will work with our experienced analysts, using both our own in house and external tools
Internship Duration: April'18 - June'18
Monthly Allowance: RM 500