The Corporate Communications Department at Weststar Aviation Services are looking for the best to INTERN in our department! Do you have good communication and literal skills? YES! WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU! Well, start sending your resume now cause you sure do not want to miss this kind of opportunity! Have a look below on the job description if you are keen on applying!
- To provide assistance to the Corporate Affairs Manager and Executives
· To assist supervisors to manage WASSB corporate communication programs and communications activities.
· To provide support and input to develop and implement a proactive media relations and public image strategy that supports the company’s business
· To assist supervisors to monitor all WASSB internal and external communication activities.
· To assist the supervisors to produce advertising, promotional collaterals and other promotional materials.
· To assist the supervisors in developing and create press materials such as press releases, media statements, reports, speeches and presentations when required.
· To help coordinate all WASSB events, advertising, and promotional programs.
· To assist the supervisors to monitor news and social media mention about WASSB on a daily basis.
· To assist in raising awareness of Weststar Aviation Services profile and business goals.
· To assist in inventory and distribution of Merchandise
· To help in CSR activities (internally and externally)
Internship Duration: 3 months - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500